Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Private Survey: Take Two



Name: Gwenneth Sinclair, but my friends call me Gwen…that is only Nikki calls me Gwen and occasionally Colin when he’s not being a total jackass.

Brief Background: I suppose you can say that my background is quite your typical background. Only daughter of the CEO and main stockholder at Exxon and retired Brazilian supermodel. The reason I do not say their names is that I only call the people
I’ve seen more then ten times in my life by their name. Don’t even ask of my requirements to call them Mom and Dad.

Friends: Nikki Baxter is my closest and only friend. What can you say? Beautiful people are just drawn together I suppose.

Enemies: Everyone who does not fit into my world but if you have to be specific I suppose Lucy Sharpiro would be Public Enemy #1. She’s the only one that I
would barely count as a worthy enough opponent. Barely though.

What Animal Best Describes You? A peacock. Beautiful and vain. With a lot of reasons to be. And with a strut that shows the world that nothing else can compare.

What Would Be Your Perfect Date? Taking me somewhere and doing something I have never done before. Quite a tall order when you think about it. It takes no ordinary man to
satisfy me, although I can make it seem otherwise.

If It Was the End of the World, What Would You Say? I would say good luck to the rest of you. It’s survival of the fittest and only the best will win. And that of course would be me.

Strengths and Weaknesses? Strengths: beauty, brains, charm, must we state the obvious? Weaknesses: …

If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself, What Would It
Be? Change about myself? Please, who would ever try to change perfection?

Additional Comments: Count yourself lucky that I had some time before Charles picked me up or I would not have filled out this dumb quiz in a million years.
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment