Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Saturday!




When Elana arrives for the Creators babble, alone since Jenn is out of town, she has some unexpected guests.



Christina: Today in the Unlocked Closet –
Rosy: Christina, please, no one invited you.
Christina: No one invited you either, Rosaline, but you’re here.
Rosy: That’s because it’s my story, no matter how much you wish it were yours. I bet your book hasn’t even been opened.
Christina: That is not true!
Rosy: The baker doesn’t count.
Edward: Girls, girls, no need to fight. As Christina was saying, today in the Unlocked Closet we -
Elana has joined the chatroom.
Elana: Um…Rosy, Christina, Edward, what are you guys doing here? It's Saturday.
Rosy: You stole my day, Elana. Did you really expect there to be no consequence for that? The Plastic folk are taking over Saturday. And I guess that included Christina. Edward, we really didn’t think this out.
Edward: She’s right; you can’t just take our day like that. And power in numbers, Rosy, it’ll be fine.
Elana: It was Jenn’s birthday! We were celebrating! You can’t honestly be angry about that. She created you!
Rosy: So then she should’ve known how important having our own day was to us! We’re important! We have 51 points on Textnovel!
Elana: Look, I’m sorry, I totally overlooked you all. I didn’t realize you would get so upset.
Edward: You could have just told us. Some here are reasonable, after all.
Rosy: Hey!
Elana: No, really, you can have your day. What were you planning on doing, anyway?
Christina: I was thinking I could perform a song written by me and –
Rosy: Leave, Christina! I thought I was through with you after you had me kidn –
Edward: SPOILER ALERT!
Rosy: Fine! If you must know, Elana, we didn’t have a plan. We worked out how to get in here, but…
Elana: How about you just advertise for your story? That’s always fun.
Rosy: Ever since I was a little girl –
Edward: Princes, have you ever gotten tired of –
Rosy: - my mother wanted me to have the greatest story –
Edward: - normal princesses? Well, take a look –
Rosy: - ever told. I was a disappointment. But –
Edward: - inside of our story and you’ll find –
Rosy: - even though my story is unconventional, I –
Edward: - something for you.
Rosy: - am sure you’ll enjoy it.
Elana: Very nice! Christina, do you have anything to add?
Christina: If you’d like to read
A great story, indeed
You must follow this link
And before you can blink
You will find a tale
Of girls, and a male,
The Plastic Slipper
Is the story for you,
Come, let us see you through…


The Plastic Slipper!
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment