Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Private Survey



Please answer all questions thoroughly. Our Psychology experiment is dependant on it! Results will be posted in Room 311 on Friday. Please attach a picture and return to Taylor Moore when finished. I promise this all relates! Thanks!

Name: Lucy Shapiro

Brief Background: Adam and I (we’re twins, exhilarating, I know) were born in Connecticut and raised Jewish. Somehow we survived public school through eighth grade, but then my parents (or grandparents, rather) thought it would be better for us to continue our education in a finer institution than Englewood High, and so now we’re here. I tutor those in need.

Friends: Allyson (Ally) King is my best friend at Wycliffe, although Daniel (Denny) Barnes has climbed up the charts as well. Of course, Adam and I are extremely close as well, inseparable.

Enemies: Remind me again why I agreed to fill this out? If you must know, the demonic Gwenneth (Gwen) Sinclair and her minion Nicolette Baxter would fall into this category.

What Animal Best Describes You? I would have to say an ocelot – small (I’m only 5’4”), territorial (Have you ever tried messing with the people I love?), and endangered (They try to beat people like me out of this place).

What Would Be Your Perfect Date? Probably just staying in, lying low. No need to go out and do something fancy all of the time, although once and a while would be nice.

If It Was the End of the World, What Would You Say? I would be trying to convince the aliens taking over the planet to stop and go back to their own galaxy. Oh dear God, all of Adam’s middle school sci-fi fascination is catching up with me.

Strengths and Weaknesses? Strengths: loyal, passionate, intelligent, protective; Weaknesses: loquacious, blunt, bitter, insecure

If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself, What Would It Be? I suppose I could try to be less vengeful.

Additional Comments: Taylor, if I remember correctly from the reading we did for homework last week, surveys are supposed to be anonymous. You might want to fix that before Ms. P sees
. Also, you could read my story, found here. Interesting quiz, can't tell what you're studying, but really, Taylor, revise this without the name slot. Seriously.
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment